Skip to content
SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card is an immunochromatography based one step in vitro test. It is designed for the rapid qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen in nasopharyngeal swabs from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first seven days of symptom onset. Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card can not be used as the basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection. COVID rapid antigen test
- Advantages: CE Certified as a self-test
- High accuracy (>97%).
- The sensitivity was 96.08% (95%CI: 92.31%~99.85%). The specificity was 99.14% (95%CI: 98.30%~99.98%). The accuracy was 98.59% (95%CI: 97.61%~99.56%).
- Result in 15-20 minutes
- Room temperature store and transport.
- Application : Applicable to customs inspection, public screening in airports or schools, and suspected persons with close contact or under quarantine control.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.